Mexican Meatball Pizza
Hello everyone! I am really excited about this recipe. I was craving a Mexican pizza from our local pizza joint and this is what came of it. The meatball recipe is designed to have leftovers for another meal. If for some reason you do not want the leftover meatballs just cut the recipe in half. I want to make a few notes about this recipe
- I wrote this as a keto/low carb dinner and used this fathead crust recipe. If you are not low carb then just use a regular store bought pizza crust or this homemade one.
- I am going to use the leftover meatballs for a great taco salad, you can find that recipe here.
- You can find the master grocery list for both recipes of this cook once eat twice post here.
- You should brown the meatballs in 2 batches so they are easier to turn and brown, then add them all in with the sauce to simmer at the end.
- This pizza served my small family of 4, if you have really big eaters you may want to double the pizza part of the recipe and make 2 crusts!